Wastewater and Drinking Water Treatment Division
Northland Chemical’s chemical formulations and programs are customized to your company’s unique wastewater treatment or industrial process challenges, rendering our solutions both effective and economical. Whatever your industry or water treatment need, Northland Chemical can serve it.
Northland Chemical’s portfolio of CUSTOM wastewater chemistries, tailored for your company’s requirements include :
- Coagulants – for reduction, consolidation, and removal of suspended solids
- Emulsion breakers – for separating oils, lubricants, and coolants from wastewater
- Flocculants – for clarification, consolidating suspended solids and water conditioning
- Polymers – for water clarification, filtration, organics removal, and sludge treatment
- Special blends – customized to your water, facilities, and operations
Regardless of the type, difficulty or urgency of your wastewater treatment issue, Northland Chemical can solve it economically. We welcome the opportunity to deliver integrated waste water treatment solutions that keep your company in compliance and improve your company’s bottom line.
Northland Chemical supplies drinking water treatment chemicals that meet regulatory requirements. Specifically, we supply high molecular weight flocculants and organic coagulants that comply with NSF/ANSI/CAN 60 for drinking water service. Our flocculants and organic coagulants are specifically designed for the solid/liquid separation processes related to potable water treatment.
While the supply of the most appropriate and effective chemistry is of paramount importance, the provision of attentive customer service is equally important. Whether our drinking water plant clients are large or small, and whether they are located in urban centers or remote rural settings, our clients can count on Northland Chemical technical representatives to help troubleshoot existing drinking water treatment challenges as well as optimize operations.