Englo Inc. Dust Extraction Systems
West Virginia based Englo Inc. manufacturers dust extraction (not dust collection) systems. These are trouble-free, compact, reliable dust management units designed to remove up to 99.7% of dust from the dirty air streams. Englo provides an engineering solution to fugitive dust-related problems. Combustible dust is its specialty and it offers a safer alternative to conventional dust collection techniques.
Englo dust extractors use energy generated by the fan to encapsulate the dust particles into atomized water. This mixing requires an aggressive energy transfer in a small space. The Englo system does just that. It has versatile engineering applications for multiple uses and applications.
Englo dust extractors are used worldwide for mining, power utility and heavy process industries. Englo specializes in the safe control of combustible dust. In fact, the Englo dust extractor is considered to be one of the safest and most reliable dust extraction systems available on the market today. According to the Environmental Protection Agency Part II 40 CFR 60 Standards of Performance for Coal Preparation and Possessing Plants; Proposed Rule, Englo’s dust extractor is considered to be Best Demonstrated Technology (BDT) and it has a lower cost than conventional dry collection systems. The Englo dust extractor technology, as well as its highly experienced team, have met the challenges set forth by MSHA, OSHA and the EPA to address the needs of its customers to better manage fugitive combustible dust.
Englo is specifically focused on dust management. Its flexible engineering approach allows it to optimize the application of its dust extraction equipment to meet the needs of its customers and solve dust related problems. Typical applications include continuous miners, tunneling, coal fired power plants, coal mines, coal preparation plants and heavy process industries. Englo is backed by over forty years of experience and technological development around the world.
The benefits of Englo dust extraction systems can be summarized as follows:
- Modular Approach: Englo’s modular approach tailors the equipment to the application with adaptable “Modules” on the inlet and outlet of the Englo unit to adapt to dust loading requirements and efficiency objectives.
- Compact Versatile Design: Its extractor can be positioned close to the dust source to minimize ducting requirements. A portability option is available.
- Custom Designed Systems: Each system is custom designed to meet customer needs.
- Lower Cost: Lower capital, installation and operating cost than conventional dry collectors.
- Portability: Englo dust extractor units can be fixed mounted or equipment/skid/trailer mounted based on the application needs.
- Highly Trained Service and Support: Full service and support team dedicated to providing best in the industry assistance.